§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
- Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement explains the personal data Gordopack processes, how Gordopack processes it, and for what purposes. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses and user behaviour.
- Responsible according to Art. 4 No. 7 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) are Thamrat Vechviroon and Jago Himperich, both managing directors of GORDOPACK Gesellschaft für Kunststoffverpackungen mbH. You can reach our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or at our postal address with the addition "data protection officer".
- When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, possibly your name and telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data, after the storage is no longer necessary. We may also restrict the processing if there are legal storage obligations.
- If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you below in detail about the respective processes. We will also specify the criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
- You have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
- Right to information,
- Right to rectification or deletion,
- Right to limit the processing,
- Right to object to the processing,
- Right to data transferability.
- You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when you visit our website
- If you only use the website for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR):
- IP address anonymised
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Contents of the request (concrete page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request originate
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software
- In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the location that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the website more user-friendly and effective.
- This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c)
- Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These include in particular session cookies. They store a so-called session ID, which can be used to assign various requests from your browser to the shared session. This enables your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
- Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
- You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, reject the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
- This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are explained below:
|Source||Cookie Name||Expiry time||Purpose|
|Google Analytics Additional information||_ga||2 years||This cookie is used to identify visitors.|
|_gid||24 hours||This cookie is used to distinguish between visitors.|
|_gat||1 minute||Used to slow down the polling rate.|
|Web server||PHPSESSID||When the browser is closed||This cookie is a reference to a unique session ID that has been set by our website code for a current browser session. This cookie does not collect any personal information from the user.|
§ 4 Further functions and offers of our website
- In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you must usually provide further personal data, which we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
- To some extent, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected by us, checked and commissioned with regard to the data protection standards applicable there, are bound by our instructions and are checked regularly.
- In addition, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if contracts or similar services are offered by us together with partners. You will receive further information on this when you enter your personal data or in the description of the offer below.
§ 5 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
- If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such a revocation influences the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
- If we base the processing of your personal data on a weighing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is in particular not necessary for the fulfilment of a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. In the event of such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
- Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your advertising objection under the following contact data: email@example.com.
§ 6 Use of Google analytics
- This website uses functions of the web analysis service Google Analytics. The provider is Google Inc. ("Google"), 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
The use includes the "Universal Analytics" mode of operation. This makes it possible to assign data, sessions and interactions across several devices to a pseudonymous user ID and thus to analyze the activities of a user across all devices.
- Purposes of processing: On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
- Legal basis: The basis for the use of Google Analytics is your consent pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S.1 lit. a GDPR.
- Recipients / categories of recipients: The recipient of the collected data is Google.
- Transmission to third countries: The personal data is transferred to the USA under the EU-US Privacy Shield on the basis of the adequacy decision of the European Commission. You can download the certificate here.
- Duration of data storage: The data sent by us and linked to cookies, user IDs (e.g. user ID) or advertising IDs are automatically deleted after 14 months. Data whose retention period has been reached is automatically deleted once a month.
- Rights affected: You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future by preventing the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website to the full extent.
- Objection to data collection: You can also prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser add-on. Opt-out cookies prevent the future collection of your data when you visit this website. To prevent Universal Analytics from collecting your data across multiple devices, you must opt-out of all systems you use. If you click here, the opt-out cookie will be set: Disable Google Analytics
§ 7 Integration of Google Maps
- On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to display interactive maps directly on the website and allows you to conveniently use the map function.
- When you visit the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This takes place regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in at Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not want your profile to be associated with Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for advertising, market research and / or needs-based design of its website. Such evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact Google to exercise this right.
§ 8 Status and updating of this data protection declaration
- This data protection declaration is dated 25 May 2018. Due to the further development of our website, it may become necessary to review and revise this data protection declaration. We therefore recommend that you read the provisions of this data protection declaration from time to time to ensure that you know how we collect, process and use data. The current data protection declaration can be viewed here at any time.